Wednesday 20 June 2012

KISSES










Like steel stuck on magnet
Our eyes holded each other
I was in a world where existed peace and love
Our fingers met
As he brushed them they tickled
He lifted his hand to brush my cheek
My eyes lowered to the feeling of the rhythem
He took a step closer
He kissed my forhead gently
My forhead was hot as If  I were suffering from fever
He lowered his head and allowed his lips to brush my face
The wonderful feeling closed my eyes was of  heaven
O! What a heavenly feeling!
Center of my heart
You so strange
You`ve stricked me like lightning unnanounced
He lowered his lips to brush my cheek
His breath came so warm on my skin making a wonderful tune in my heart
A warmth feeling flooded my body
As I allowed his lips to brush mine
These Romantic kisses were soft music
A soft kiss on my lips came then
He parted my lips with his
He kissed me gently and tender
I found a voice in my heart echo the words
``Romantic Kisses in the power of love``

2 comments: