Monday 1 October 2012

WORDS

Words you pushing me away from you
All I am is a field of fool
Subjected to emotional grief and headache
Offering nothing but abuse that assists me to a victime
Spreading emotinal-murder to my heart threatening to kill my soul
Terrible devastation at the front of my tears
Session in hell indeed
We share the same blood yet you break the mirror I see myself in
A decieving laugh!
Your wrong decieves to right! 
How could you?
Blood is thicker than water
Tick, tick, tick BOOM!
I`m your ticking time boom
A curse from words to lament in horror Amen!
At the back of my tears there`s faith
Faith of comfort that provides an opportunity to grow and mature
One day...
Hold on to these words, don`t let go and terribly fall because
Tomorrow is one day

No comments:

Post a Comment