Wednesday 6 June 2012

STUCK IN HOPE

I lied down
Closed my eyes
Eyes blank
Mind blank
Heart blank
Pictures came flashing in my eyes
Like fast racing cars passing before me
My mind went racing
Like a snake in the grass
Thoughts came flooding
Like rain water flooding the road
The moment came to heart
Like sun rise to gravity
I got up!
I felt exhausted
You!
Us!
How stubborn not to see I keep coming back?
Stuck in hope
Still no word from you
Where are you?
Are we ever...?
I heard a voice
Soft and calm
``Patience``
What Patience?!
For how long?
I`ve been seeking
Waiting for you to bring me a fairytale on my way
Lets not mention the efforts of praying
It`s unfair
We used to be a beautiful dream
But now we a nightmare
It`s unfair I`m still stuck in hope
I stood!
I took a deep breathe
Then I went for a long walk

No comments:

Post a Comment